The SkinPress press-fitting system for multilayer pipes unites the attributes of plastic and metal solutions, combining the properties of PEX and aluminium.
- A lightweight, flexible pipe with high expansion resistance thanks to an aluminium interior layer.
- High-quality fittings in brass and PPSU, with quick installation and secured with a crimping indicator.
- Advanced design optimising the properties of the materials, giving excellent corrosion resistance and good acoustic performance.
- A wide range of operating temperatures (-10° C to 95° C)
- System certified in accordance with EN ISO 21002, DVGW, CSTBat and many local certifications
- Light and easy to transport: Three times lighter than copper
- Practical packaging: One coil of 100 metres of pipe, in an individual carton
- Installation made easy: manual bending
- Safety: the use of fire is not necessary
Save time and money
- Fewer connections: on average, half as many fittings as with a metal system
- Less risk of theft: on average, copper piping is three times more expensive than multilayer tubing
- Speed: a press-fit connection can be made in less than 7 seconds