Thermostatic distributor kits are complete solutions for connecting a one-pipe or two-pipe tube system to a radiator.
They provide comfort and energy savings in a thermostatic system.
All Comap distributors are made in France, at the COMAP factory in Abbeville, in the Somme department.
|Comap 434L one-pipe thermostatic distributor kit, horizontal port||
Comap 434 one-pipe thermostatic distributor kit, vertical port
- Low pressure drop
- Assemblies have a simple appearance, for supply from a single point
- Can add or remove a radiator
- System size calculations are very simple
- No need to balance the system
Comap thermostatic distributor kits are suited for the following application:
- Nominal pressure 10 bar
- Maximum temperature: 110° C
- Pressure change: 0.6 bar