The precise design of the aerations in the Sensity thermostatic head make this model one of the most technically advanced in the market. It brings together performance and design: its modern, elegant appearance fits well in any environment.
Used with a Comap thermostatic valve, the Sensity head precisely regulates the temperature of each room and brings energy savings.
Sensity is made in France, at the COMAP factory in Abbeville, in the Somme department.
It is available in M28 and M30, with or without zero position.
- Among the best Vt on the market (0.26 for M30)
- Liquid sensor ensures dependability, longevity and efficiency (in terms of sensitivity and response time).
- EN215 certified. TELL rating: A
Save time and money
- No tools necessary for assembly or to use temperature-limiting function.
Design and aesthetic appeal
- Pure white (RAL 9016)
- Modern appearance
The Sensity thermostatic head is suited to the following applications:
- For water loop radiators.
Reinforced anti-tamper ring