Also called transfer units or hydraulic modules, Meibes® modular boiler room solutions can be used to make a complete heating circuit, in-line or with elbows, thermally insulated, with one or more heating distribution circuits.
They comprise the following modular components:
- Pump units using direct circuit, mixed circuit or mixed circuit with return temperature control
- Manifolds (up to 3 heating circuits each)
- Maintenance vessels, with or without hydraulic split
- Connections between components or external systems (Victaulic/welded/threaded/flanged/crimped)
- Servo motor accessories, pressure relief valves, wall brackets
All components are supplied with their own expanded polypropylene insulation
Connections to distribution circuits are possible in ¾", 1" and 1¼".
Internal connections are 1" with a constant spacing of 125 mm.
Pump units are available with several types of pumps, or without pumps. They are all 100% factory leak-tested.
Fast installation and space savings
- Delivery of complete modules, with their insulation
- On-site connections restricted to connections between modules and to circuit connectors
- Use of modules creates a compact installation requiring relatively little floor space
- The quality of industrial modules is factory-checked
- Pump groups are 100% leak-tested
- An industrial appearance of all modules that is unaffected by installation
- Moulded insulation perfectly suited to each of the modules
Meibes modular boiler rooms are suitable for the following applications: