- Available in diameters from 12 to 32 mm
- The cross-linking of the polyethylene pipe ensures excellent temperature and pressure resistance
- Available with an anti-oxygen barrier (EVOH) that reduces the risks of film or corrosion forming in heating systems.
- CSTBat certified (France). Technical Notice 14/11-1688 (France).
Polypropylene sheathing protects COMAP,
Insulated and sheathed pipe
COMAP offers a range of pipe with sheathing and insulation.
- Corrosion resistance
- Flexible and easy to handle
- Smooth surface, ensuring minimal pressure drop
- Less waste thanks to a wide variety of packaging formats
- Reduces noise in hydraulic networks
- Oxygen-impermeable (EVOH pipes with anti-oxygen barrier)
These pipes can be used both for renovations and in new constructions.
|APPLICATION||OPERATING TEMPERATURE||OPERATING PRESSURE|
|Sanitary water||+5°c à +70°c||6 bar|
|Heating and cooling||-10°c à +80°c||6 bar