- A range of multilayer pipes from 14 to 63 mm in diameter
- Multilayer pipe consists of five layers:
- Cross-linked polyethylene / adhesive / aluminium / adhesive / crosslinked polyethylene, for MultiSkin® pipes
- PE-RT / adhesive / aluminium / adhesive / PE-RT, for BetaSkin® pipes
- Butt-welded aluminium core guarantees uniform thickness and maximum oxygen impermeability over the entire length of the pipe.
- The right aluminium layer thickness for good shape retention: 0.4 mm (MultiSkin) or 0.2 mm (BetaSkin) for 16 mm diameter
- Pipes are available in several forms: bare, corrugated, insulated (6, 10 or 13 mm thickness) and dual-line.
- A wide range of operating temperatures (-10° C to 95° C) and pressures
- A lightweight, flexible pipe with high expansion resistance thanks to an aluminium interior layer.
- The aluminium layer makes the tube resistant to deformation, while enabling easier handling thanks to manual bending
- Multilayer pipe is light and easy to transport: Three times lighter than copper
- Practical packaging: One coil of 100 metres of pipe, in an individual carton
- The materials' properties give excellent corrosion resistance and good acoustic performance.