AutoSar Thermod self-balancing central point thermostatic valve integrates three functions:
- Auto-balancing (setting/limitation of flow rate)
- Thermostatic valve
- Radiator isolation
It includes an internal pressure regulator that maintains a constant differential pressure to achieve a stable flow in central point connection radiators.
It is available in right angle, left angle and straight shapes.
AutoSar Thermod integrates a thermostatic insert allowing an M30 thermostatic head to be connected to it.
This valve is also available in design version with M30 Sensitive head and a stylish design cover, for more see our AutoSar Thermod Design page).
Every COMAP thermostatic valves are manufactured in our Abbeville factory, in France.
- Better room temperature control - Increased user comfort
- Limits legwork calculations: no calculation of Kv coefficient or valve authority
- Silent installation for the user
- Quick to install
- Aesthetics: radiator inlet and outlet are connected to the hydraulic module.
COMAP self-balancing central point thermostatic valves are suitable for the following applications:
Hot water heating with standard characteristics:
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- Minimal differential pressure: 0,1 bar
- Maximum differential pressure: 0,6 bar
- Operating temperature: 2°C – 95°C