Hydraulic modules with Variocon connection may be used with compact radiators without integrated valves. They are available in one-pipe and two-pipe versions.
Connect with copper, carbon steel, stainless steel, PEX or multilayer pipe in 3/4" Eurocone, using the appropriate compression fittings.
- Direct connection to the thermostatic head
- No visible tube along the radiator
- Coupling nut for easy installation
- Direction can be changed (straight and angle)
- One-pipe or two-pipe
- Draining is easy, thanks to a nipple connector.
- Design optimisation for a discreet appearance (low visibility beneath the radiator)
- The bypass functions even when the radiator valve is completely closed.
VarioFlex hydraulic modules are suited for the following application:
- Maximum pressure: 10 bar
- Maximum differential pressure: 0.6 bar
- Maximum temperature: 110° C sustained/130° C peak