- A range of copper fittings from 6 to 108 mm in diameter
- A range of brass fittings from 10 to 76 mm in diameter
- A range of bronze fittings from 10 to 108 mm in diameter
- Fittings conform to EN 1254-1 standard
- Most fittings bear an 'A' mark, guaranteeing that they come from COMAP.
- Versatile Sudo fittings can be used in drinking water, heating, chilled water, underfloor heating and sanitary systems.
- This wide product range fits into most hydraulic network configurations.
1. Thermal treatment for maximum strength
1. High-quality bronze, conforming to the EN 1254-1 standard
1. European-made high-quality copper
Sudo fittings have been designed for the following applications:
|Sanitary hot water|
|Hot water networks|
|Under-floor heating and cooling|
Dry compressed air (oil < 25mg/m3)
Lubricated compressed air (oil > 25mg/m3)
Compatible applications (stay within temperature and pressure limits)