COMAP, to replace your current thermostat, offers smart heating solutions with its connected and autonomous thermostats.
These solutions allow to reduce the energy consumption of the home while increasing household comfort.
COMAP smart heating thermostats are available in the following versions:
- A connected version, which can be controlled remotely using a dedicated application.
- An autonomous version, which learns by itself, according to the daily habits of the inhabitants; which does not prevent the user from intervening when he wishes.
Design and aesthetics
- The design of the thermostat is simple, discreet and elegant.
- The solution is offered in pure white.
Simplicity and comfort of use
- Fully controllable remotely, via the dedicated application.
- Daily contingencies can be easily managed from outside the house: the comfort of the housings will always be there.
- Thermostats easily replace previous equipment.
The COMAP smart thermostat is composed, in particular:
- LED, displaying the comfort temperature in the household
- 3-zone touch interface, allowing to increase and decrease the temperature
- Presence sensor and a heating indicator
- Humidity sensor
The LED also indicates heating or heating cut-off pictograms when handling the thermostat.
The autonomous solution greatly optimizes comfort and energy savings through its ability to detect the presence of the inhabitants of the household and thus trigger a heating program personalized to the occupants' lifestyle.
Once installed, the autonomous solution works alone, without outside intervention.
For identical performances, the connected solution requires regular interaction.
Here is the comparative list of the functionalities of COMAP’s connected and autonomous solutions:
|Connected solution||Autonomous solution|
|Calculation of building inertia||X||X|
|Taking into account the weather||-||X|
|Extended absence (vacation)||-||X|